I had a lady contact me back in June about making a jon jon for her little boy. We finally made the final confirmation on what she wanted on it and colors, etc. on Monday...and, on top of wanting the jon jon, she also wants me to make a matching bib and a tag blanket...the only catch is that she needs them by the beginning of next week...which really doesn't give me a lot of time to work on them....hence, the frantic rushing around. I also have been trying to work on some stuff for a baby shower for my friends Amanda and Matt that is next Monday. So, I have been busy busy today! I did get the Tag Blanket done. Hopefully mom will love it. It is made using the colors in her sons bedding.
Whew! 1 item down 2 to go!! I'm hoping to get it all done and in the mail by Thursday.
Karmen made some really good pecan chicken, rice, broccoli, and sweet potatoes. Jody brought one of her incredible salads, and I made an old favorite, Strawberry Apple Pie. Both the food and fellowship were great!
J and JP had a good time playing with all of Jay's toys and then the guys went outside to play games while the girls stayed inside and chit chatted.
1 comment:
I love the tag blanket! What a is a Jon Jon?
Post a Comment