Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day weekend

Zack hates it when I take pictures of us like this. Doesn't he look thrilled in this picture? haha

Zack and I ended up going to ATL for Father's day so that we could spend some time with Zack's family. We left Saturday morning and ended up getting to his parents house around lunch time. The guys ended up playing Tiger Woods Golf on the Wii.


We FINALLY headed over to Dick's sporting goods to look at bikes. Zack's mom and dad have been wanting bikes too, and they decided to go look and take along their personal bike expert (aka Zack) who had done his own extensive research into the biking indestry. lol. They ended up buying bikes because Dicks was having a good sale. Zack's mom likes the comfort bikes, and so they ended up getting bikes with nice big comfortable seat!

There was of course, as is typical of our visits, lots of game playing.

We played settlers of Catan, one of Zack's favorite games. It is a really fun game, but takes FOREVER! ...it also can be one of those games that gets you really frustrated! Zack and Matt also played about a 100 games of connect four! ...and some blockus 3D.

Sunday, we went to Zack's parent's church. It is always fun to get to go there and see members of my "Belizean Family" aka as people that went to Belize with Momma Sandy and I. After church, we headed over to Zack's Grandparents for lunch. as always, the food was excellent and we ate WAY too much! Zack and Matt had brought Matt's Wii along and they had another game of Tiger Wood's Golf...Papa even got involvled!

We had a great time spending time with Zack's family.

I did get a chance to talk to my dad on Father's day! I wish that we could have seen him too, but he and my mom are visiting family up north this week. (I wish that we could have gone with them, but it just wasn't possible this time.)

I hope that all of you had WONDERFUL father's day!

2 comments:

E said...

So glad you had a nice visit with family. I can't wait to visit with all of y'all in three weeks!

E said...

Hey darlin! :)
My shower is July 19th (it is a Sunday). It's at my sister's and is a drop in shower. I reallllly hope you can come and see me! I miss you! I will be there until August 11th, so we can get together after the shower, too! :)

Invites should be going out soon. :) I miss ya! Love you, too!