One of our friends is having a baby in July and so, Christy, Pam, and I have been working to plan a baby shower for her. It is going to be on the 6th of July...and I still had not made the invitations. I just couldn't find any cute paper around here. So, I went to Hobby Lobby while I was in ATL this weekend, and today, I worked on the invitations. I am planning to put them in the mail tomorrow. Here is a little sneek peek of what they will look like.
I also tried a new recipe for dinner tonight. I made Applesauce BBQ chicken. It turned out really well and it had a really good sweet spicy flavor to it. Zack really liked it. I served the chicken with corn on the cob and asparagus.
After dinner, Zack and I went mountain biking. I am WORN OUT!! We rode about 11-12 miles. It was harder than usual. One, because I am just tired, and two, the trails were wet making the tires sink into the mud a little...but it was good exercise and fun.
1 comment:
So glad that you enjoy being with your hubby. We are so blessed with the men that God has given us!
Post a Comment