Monday, June 29, 2009

...and sometimes I worry about him!

Zack got 2 books in the mail today...and they were about as different as two books could be. Our church has had a series on prayer for the last few weeks, so when I saw that he had gotten a book on the power of the praying husband I thought that it fit...however, what was unusual was the other book that he got in the mail...

Zack opened his mail today when he got home from work and he was laughing before he even opened these books. Apparently he watched a lot of Gladiator while he was growing up...and he had stumbled across this book at B&N one night and read a little excerpt out of it...and he decided to order it on Paperbackswap.com...Sometimes I worry about him! I really do! :) haha!


hmmm...."'roids, rage, and redemption?" seriously?! A couple of months ago he got a book called "juiced" about some baseball player...Should I be worried?!

I mean, he does look a lot like the guy on the cover! :) haha!

1 comment:

andreabrosto said...

hilarious!!! "roids, rage, and redemption"?!! Great title!