Thursday, June 18, 2009

A couple sewing projects

My friend Beth asked me to make a diaper bag for her. I showed a sneak peek of one of the fabrics that she chose a few posts back. She FINALLY got it in the mail! So, now I can show it to you! I thought that it turned out really cute, and thankfully, Beth loved it! Yay!! Success!

I also made a little skirt and monogrammed a little t-shirt that I sent along with the diaper bag! I cannot wait to see little Kate in this little outfit!

2 comments:

andreabrosto said...

Very cute! I LOVE all your diaper bags--they're my favorite thing you make! Keep posting pics of your projects--I love looking at them!

E said...

Emery Paige :) That is her name. We can't wait to meet her in late October/early November.

Let's talk soon so I can get some ideas to you...you're so talented, and I'd love to pay you to make stuff for sweet baby girl. :)