Thursday, June 25, 2009

bloomer shorts

My friend Andrea asked me to make some shorts for her little man! She sent me some fabric and a pair of some shorts similar to what she wanted. I think that they turned out SUPER cute! I cannot wait to see little Luke sporting them! I think that they make really cute infant shorts...usually shorts end up being too long on infants and come down to their little ankles instead of stopping around the little one's knees. So, these little shorts should be just right! Hopefully little Luke will get a lot of wear out of these this summer! :)

Andy sent me the pair on the left and the four on the right are the pairs that I made for her.
...didn't she pick cute material?! She has always been good at that kind of thing!!

1 comment:

andreabrosto said...

OH MY GOODNESS! They look so cute Paula!! You did such a great job! Luke is going to look the cutest! I'll be sure to send you pictures of him wearing his Paula originals! Now I need to get busy making some matching shirts!