On top of having to fight with my washing machine to get the laundry done, I had another little adventure. I put our laundry into the dryer and went off to work on something else...I kept hearing this loud banging noise coming from the dryer ...at first I thought that it was just a metal clasp or button on some pants...until I realized that there were NO pants/jeans in that load of laundry...that thought got me motivated to go check things out...at first, I saw nothing amiss...but, then the light caught it just right, and I found this!
...yes people, A BOX CUTTER was in my dryer...and it was open! I have NO idea how it got there! It must have gone through the wash as well...I have not yet brought myself to fold this load of laundry to determine if our clothing now has slits and slashes in places where there used to be none...so, if you see Zack and I sporting holey clothes, you'll know why!
No comments:
Post a Comment