I just wish that my legs were not feeling like they were made of rubber! I ran Monday through Thursday this week, and then, Zack and I took our old mountain bikes on a little 7 miles farewell ride on Friday...so, today, my legs were dead! I just hope that I can make them work tomorrow when we hopefully get to go biking again! Zack is like a kid in a candy store! He has been dying for an outlet to exercise since he cannot really run anymore due to knee problems. I cannot let Zack get into better shape than me or I won't get to ride with him anymore...and where is the fun in that?! ...so, I will have to push myself through the fatigue! I guess the good news would be that if I can do it, I should have nicely toned legs! ...even if they don't work any more! lol!
Saturday, June 13, 2009
The newest addition to our little family
I just wish that my legs were not feeling like they were made of rubber! I ran Monday through Thursday this week, and then, Zack and I took our old mountain bikes on a little 7 miles farewell ride on Friday...so, today, my legs were dead! I just hope that I can make them work tomorrow when we hopefully get to go biking again! Zack is like a kid in a candy store! He has been dying for an outlet to exercise since he cannot really run anymore due to knee problems. I cannot let Zack get into better shape than me or I won't get to ride with him anymore...and where is the fun in that?! ...so, I will have to push myself through the fatigue! I guess the good news would be that if I can do it, I should have nicely toned legs! ...even if they don't work any more! lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They are just precious!
... So does this mean we are grandparents to bouncing baby bikes????
Mama Sandy
Post a Comment