Thursday, June 25, 2009

A little something for me.

Today, I made myself a little bag to carry around. I had gotten some fabric for a diaper bag for my friend and I ended up not using it all. So, I used some of it to make this little Tote. I think that it turned out pretty cute. It is a great size and I had one that I made back in the fall that I use for a purse, a tote for Bible Study, etc. But, I was needing something a little more bright and summery!
The one on the left is the one that I made last fall.

4 comments:

andreabrosto said...

Very cute! I really like that fabric! It's the perfect size tote too!

E said...

OH MY GOODNESS! You've GOT TO make Emery something! You are so talented! God has blessed you with a crafty gift! :)

April Kay said...

Paula, I love them! I'm so glad you took the time to do that for YOU! You deserve it! I love you!

Pam said...

Paula, this is so, so cute! Careful, it would work for me, too. I might try to hijack it and carry it myself.

I need to get one for fall. Maybe we can talk colors sometime closer to then.