Friday, June 12, 2009

My most recent addiction


Ever since Zack and I had a root beer floats at my Aunt and Uncle's house in Iowa, I just cannot seem to get enough of the stuff! I started out buying some mug root beer, because, for some reason, that was the only kind that I could find in our grocery store the week that we got back from Iowa. After I had gone through all of my Mug root beer, I switched to Barq's, it was a little cheaper...besides, all root beer tastes the same right? WRONG!!! I was amazed at the difference in taste. I had assumed that root beer was pretty much root beer, but I was wrong! I was sharing this taste revelation with my good friends Skye and Jody over some Mexican food this week, and we were considering a blind tasting to determine the best root beer. We will have to wait for Skye to get back from her road trip, but hopefully we will be able to have a tasting before the end of the summer. So, what is your favorite root beer?

3 comments:

E said...

Mug - because it is caffiene free. :)

andreabrosto said...

I'm not a root beer drinker, but Cory is. So he voted for A&W! Ask me what my favorite sweet tea is and I can answer that for you! MILOS!

davis said...

A&W is my favorite, then Barq's.