Today was not all that exciting here at the puddle. I spent the majority of my day sewing. I have been working on something for my friend Andy. I will post pictures of it tomorrow, as I should have them finished! Yay!! :)
I also FINALLY took some time to straighten up things around my house...AKA unpacking and putting laundry away! It is amazing how quickly that stuff stacks up!
Then, tonight, Zack and I went to Fuddruckers with some friends of ours! Patrisha and Devon and their sons, E and M. I met Patrisha though a Women's Bible study at church and we have been able to hang out a couple of times.
We like them a lot. Devon is in the Military and they are relocating his unit. So, sadly they will be moving away from here soon! (not so sad for them, as they will be moving back closer to family, but it is always sort of sad to see friends go, even if it is to somewhere that they want to go.) Also, Devon will soon be deployed to Afghanistan...so, that is a little scary for Patrisha I am sure!
After dinner, we went with them to the mall so that E and M could play on the play equipment and so that we could talk without children interrupting every 5 seconds...wow, how much life changes with the addition of little ones! :) Patrisha and Devon's kids are REALLY cute and they seem to be HUGE fans of spider man!
We are hoping that we get the opportunity to hang out with them at least a few more times before they move away!! I am supposed to hang out with Patrisha next week. So, that should be fun!
1 comment:
Friends are great. We have met so many wonderful people through church.
Post a Comment