Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dinner for Cliff and Pam


Tonight was Zack and I's night to bring food to Cliff and Pam. They just had a baby a couple of weeks ago so different people from our small group and church have been making them meals. We made them Pork Tenderloin, corn on the cob, hashbrowns, sour dough bread, potato soup, and berry rhubarb crisp. I have read several places where people thought that it was so nice to bring the food in disposable dishes. So, I tried something a little different from my norm this time. I put all of the food into tupperware containers, glass canning jars, or foil that they could keep. That way there was nothing for them to return. I think that it worked out pretty well! Hopefully they enjoyed their meal! The Berry Rhubarb Crisp was a new recipe. I thought that it tasted pretty good, but then, I love rhubarb! :)

I brought the food over to their house and then I got to hold their precious little one! So, in the end all of the cooking was WAY MORE than worth it!! :)

No comments: