Monday, March 2, 2009

Start to a busy week.

This week is going to be a busy one as I have a lot packed into it.

This month our small group will be meeting at our house. So, today, I have been trying to get our house ready for everyone to come over tonight, running to get groceries for the week, and doing some laundry. On top of that, I am trying to get my house ready for guests to come this weekend. You know putting clean sheets on the guest beds...etc. I only have a couple days to do this, because I am going to be going to Atlanta on Wednesday and won't be back home until our company gets here on Friday. Tomorrow I am responsible for bringing a meal to our friends Hector and Christy. (they are doing great, by the way, but still adjusting to life as parents). Friday, My parents and Caio, one of Zack's teammates from college are going to be coming for a visit. Caio is coming into town to run a 1/2 marathon and my parents are coming down so that my dad can help out on the ropes course at a nearby college. Then, Sunday, I have a baby shower to attend for a friend from college. Whew...then maybe I will have a little time to breath! :)

1 comment:

R Huston said...

So, I had a dream last night that you, Sandy, and I were all doing the three day! I don't know what it means, just thought I'd pass it along!