Hipp is getting married!
I am SO excited about it...and Rachel, his fiance, is SUPER sweet!
I am SO excited about it...and Rachel, his fiance, is SUPER sweet!
Today, Zack and I went to a wedding shower for Hipp and his Bride-to-be, Rachel. I am VERY excited for Hipp. He is such a great guy and has always been such a good friend. I am so happy that he found a wonderful and godly women to marry!!!
Also, I know that there are a few people who are looking for some pay back. Hipp has a nasty tradition of wishing the happy couple off with a full moon salute! (thankfully, Zack and I had our reception in the middle of downtown and thus did not have to suffer the sight of Hipp's bare behind!) However, the rest of our friends have not been equally as lucky, and they have been plotting payback now for years! :) poor Hippy! lol! I am almost feel sorry for him! :)
It was SO nice to get a chance to see (almost) the whole gang together again. I even got to hold my friend Chad's new baby girl! She is PRECIOUS!!! Then I had a blast catching up with my friends and watching their children...who are already getting SO big run around and play! It is hard to believe all of us are growing up and starting families of our own! It kinda blows my mind! I have been so blessed in my friendships over the years and those friendships and the new friendships that I have formed in recent years continue to bless me. God knew that I needed and continue to need godly and fun loving friends!
Ugh, she is SOOO cute! You just want to hug her!
No comments:
Post a Comment