Friday, March 13, 2009

Some things I worked on today.

Hey all!!

I spent most of the day today sewing. I decided that I wanted to try a couple of new patterns out....and I FINALLY got some white fabric so that I could finish up those cute little bubbles for Andrea.

I started my sewing day finishing up the bubbles. I had to sew the green one and then they all needed snap tape and buttons/button holes.

They turned out so colorful and cheery. Hopefully I will get these in the mail in next couple days.

Once the bubbles were done, I decided to try to tackle a new pattern that I had gotten at the sewing expo last week. It is a Children's Corner patter that I have been wanting forever, CC Callie. I had to sit down and read through the directions a couple times before I understood what they were asking me to do. This was my first time using a Children's Corner Pattern, and my first time doing french seams...yikes! :) lol. I think that the little dress turned out pretty cute.

This bunny fabric was so cute. Thankfully, unlike most of my holiday projects lately, I finished it before Easter! :)

Then, I have had a little wrap apron dress pattern sitting around for a while now that I have been wanting to make. So, I altered the pattern a bit to make it reversible. I thought that it turned out pretty cute too.

Here is one side of the little wrap dress.

...and here is the other...

And this is the back.

2 comments:

E said...

You are beyond talented. What a gift!

andreabrosto said...

love the bubbles! Can't wait for Luke to wear them!!! Tell me how much I owe you for them! Thank you thank you thank you