I was flipping through some cooking magazines the other day, and I found a recipe for Orange Cinnamon Rolls. They looked really good, and I had basically all of the ingredients at home.
Zack has been having a rough week at work. So, I decided that I would surprise him with breakfast this morning. Last night before bed, I scanned the recipe to make sure I had everything that I would need and looked at the approximate baking time...then I set my alarm clock accordingly!
This morning when I was making them I realized that I had not seen the part of the recipe that told you to let the Cinnamon rolls rise in a warm place for 40 minutes....oops!! So, needless to say, poor Zack did not get to have his Cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Instead, I brought them by his office this morning and let him and his coworkers eat them! They turned out really good. I will have to remember this recipe so that I can make it again...only next time hopefully I will remember to account for rising time! :)
3 comments:
The orange cinnamon rolls look delicious! I just had to tell you that I love your play list on your blog. I've listened to every song and found that the one's by Natalie Grant spoke to my life right now. Thanks for putting up this play list! Love you!
your blog makes me hungry
I need that recipe too! Those are my favorite!!
Post a Comment