Tonight for dinner, Zack and I had Barbecue Pork and Penne Skillet with garlic bread. I had found the recipe a while back and the picture of it looked so yummy that I just had to try it...even though to hear the name of it you would wonder if it could possibly taste good....I was pleasantly surprised, it was different, but good! kinda like BBQ nachos are our local BBQ place, but with pasta instead of chips. Zack really liked it...and it was really easy to make.
We had small group tonight, which for some strange reason has been really small the last couple weeks...I'm starting to wonder if it is Zack and I's house that keeps them away...maybe I should suggest to Zack that if we had wood floors that our friends would come! :) Ha! Do you think that would work? lol
We were super excited that Hector and Christy were able to come tonight for the first time since little Cohen made his appearance! It was SO fun t0 get to spend time with them...even if Hector did try to spit chocolate chip cookie all over my freshly cleaned kitchen! :) Poor Christy can't take him anywhere! haha...just kidding. Hector, you saw what a mess my husband is, banana pudding everywhere...what's a few more crumbs! :)
We played a game of "Last Word" since we didn't have a very big crowd. It was nice to get the opportunity to just hang out with some friends...we love all of the couples in our small group! What an amazing blessing to have godly friends!
Zack recently (yesterday) introduced me to this fun music site called pandora. Basically, it is a free internet radio station. You go to the website and type in the name of your favorite band/singer/rapper/ mariachi band, and it will generate a radio station for you with music by that artist and similar style artists. You can generate different "stations" with different genre of music. An example...one of your radio stations might be as general as "bluegrass" or as specific as "U2". I have been having a lot of fun setting up radio stations with different music that I can have playing during the day...and the best part is IT'S FREE!!! Yea! It's like having a huge CD library and having it on shuffle! :) If you like listening to music, you should try it out! Then, if you find a song/CD that you just cannot live without, you can do what I do and shoot over to Swapacd.com to see if you can order it for cheap cheap!!
1 comment:
I am going to have to stop visiting your site. It makes me hungry. HA HA!
Post a Comment