Since we ended our Daniel fast this a.m., Zack and I were allowed to eat meat again! Yea!!! So, for dinner tonight, we had Saucy Parmesan Chicken. It was really moist and had really good flavor, but it was unlike any Parmesan Chicken that I have ever made or tasted. Number one, it was not breaded and number two, it has curry powder in it. I think that Saucy Curry Chicken would be a better name for the recipe....but it was good either way!
It has been a while since I shared a recipe. So, I thought that I would share a recipe that is kinda a go to for us when we need something and I don't feel like digging through cookbooks to find a new recipe to make. (sorry no picture). I think that I originally got this recipe from Kraft. It is for One Pan Roast Pork with Parmesan Fries. (Sometimes I make just the pork and pair it with different sides...but it is SO easy and has good flavor).
One Pan Roast Pork with Parmesan Fries
1 egg white, lightly beaten
HEAT oven to 425ºF.
MIX egg white, cheese and 3/4 tsp. garlic salt in large bowl. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Spread onto large greased baking sheet.
BAKE 15 min. Add meat to baking sheet with potatoes; sprinkle with remaining garlic salt. Bake 20 min.
MIX dressing and honey; brush onto meat. Bake 10 to 15 min. or until meat is done (160ºF) and potatoes are tender, brushing meat occasionally with any remaining dressing mixture.
*I normally rub the garlic salt onto the pork tenderloin before putting it in the oven (I probably use more that 1/4 a tsp). I also baste the meat about every 5 minutes until the honey/balsamic vinaigrette mixture is gone. This recipe will work with other types of vinaigrette dressings as well! I think that my mom made it using raspberry vinaigrette dressing once and it tasted good too.
No comments:
Post a Comment