I mean...they were $1.99....It was a deal that I just couldn't pass up!
Tonight we had small group at our house for the last time for a couple of months (since our month is drawing to a close). We had a couple visitors there tonight, Jessica and her puppy Parker. Jessica used to go to our church and she and her husband now live in Arkansas. She is in town for a short visit and stopped by with her puppy to say "hi" tonight.
Can I just say that I love this dog. She is SOOOO cute! She is a Maltese/Yorkie mix and is called a Morkie. She is TINY!!! And, she probably will only get about 1 - 2 pounds bigger! :) I want one!!! She is SO sweet! Jessica takes this puppy with her every where; Church, restaurants, shopping...but can you blame her?! Just look at that sweet face!!! :)
Parker was play fighting with Jessica's hand!
Chips Ahoy Cheesecake Sandwiches
4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Cream Cheese, softened
2 Tbsp. sugar
1 cup thawed Whipped Topping
20 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies
1 tub (7 oz.) BAKER'S Milk Chocolate Dipping Chocolate, melted
BEAT cream cheese and sugar with mixer until well blended. Stir in COOL WHIP.
COVER bottom (flat) side of each of 10 cookies with about 2 Tbsp. cream cheese mixture; top each with second cookie to form sandwich. Dip half of each sandwich in chocolate; gently shake off excess chocolate. Place in single layer in airtight container.
FREEZE 3 hours or until firm.
1 comment:
That is the CUTEST puppy ever!! And those cookie things look so yummy! How were they?
Post a Comment