Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sneak Peek!

I know that it seems like I haven't been sewing or doing anything crafty in a LONG time....my problem is that the things that I have made are gifts or things for friends that read this blog...So, I cannot post them...until after they are given as gifts, or sent to their rightful owners.

My friend Beth recently asked me to make a diaper bag for her. I finished it recently and I think that it turned out REALLY cute...I thought that I would give you a sneak peek of one of the fabrics that she chose for it.

How cute and girly is that Fabric?!

Hopefully Beth will like the Diaper bag as much as I do! Cannot wait to post it so I can see what Y'all think of it too!

1 comment:

andreabrosto said...

Very cute! Can't wait to see what you come up with!