About a week to 2 weeks ago, a girl contacted me to make a jonjon for her little boy. After emailing back and forth a couple times, she decided what fabric she wanted and that she wanted her little boy's name and initial on it. I was really excited about this order, because it is the first thing that I have made that wasn't made either as a gift for a friend or for a friend. YAY!! My first "real" order! I think that the jonjon turned out pretty cute. I hope that she likes it! I am hoping to put it in the mail tomorrow!
2 comments:
Looks good Paula!! Is that for Danielle? I know she'll love it!
She'll Love it!! And how cute will a baby be in it!! Adorable.
I've talked a little bit about you on my post today. Thanks again for the magnet idea.
Sandra
Post a Comment