This weekend has been so nice...Zack and I just kinda hung out at home all weekend. It has been such a nice break from our usual crazy weekend schedule. We start the craziness again next weekend though. One of our friends is getting married and so Zack and I will be traveling to the wedding and then to his parent's for Easter.
Does anyone have some good ideas for wedding gifts? Zack and I are on a budget and I want to give something meaningful that will still fit within our budget...What was your favorite gift or the most thoughtful gift that you got for your wedding? I think that my favorite gift was the framed pictures that my brother gave us that he had taken at our wedding.
I hope that y'all all had relaxing weekends and that you were able to find time to spend with family and friends.
Thought that I would leave you with an update on my recently planted herbs...
you will be excited to know that the Basil and Oregano are actually beginning to grow!! Yea!!! Hopefully there will be some little green shoots popping up in the Rosemary and Parsley pails over the next couple days.
2 comments:
Cheap and thoughtful wedding gifts... Someone framed our wedding invitation (I'm staring at it right now!). My friend, Brooke, compiled a cookbook of all her favorite and easy recipes. It took a lot of work at first, but now she can just print off a new one each time she goes to a wedding. She also gave them a monogrammed kitchen towel (that I made!) and maybe a kitchen utensil. I thought it was the best idea!
Glad your plants are growing. We went to Lowe's this weekend and got some plants--hope they last longer than a week!!
I'm horrible at wedding gift giving. I usually end up giving a board game and a large bowl filled with snacks. No help am I.
YEA, the herbs. You'll love those in your kitchen. Maybe I should do that instead of out in the garden.
Hmmmmm.....
Have a great day.
Sandra
Post a Comment