Tuesday, April 14, 2009

2 down one to go!

Today, I finished the second apron of three that I need to make this month! Yay!!! Now I just have one left to make so that we will have gifts for all of the weddings that we were invited to this month. This cute blue and white apron is for my friend Casey. I met her and her fiance Caleb when I went to Belize with my Mama Sandy's church. Casey is a lot of fun and has a very fun and bubbly personality. I think that she will like this little apron. I also have a cookbook to go with it. I always love getting cookbooks...so I thought that it would make a fun gift for a newly married couple...although, I have to admit that it is hard for me to give away cookbooks...I get them and then I want to keep them and try out recipes from them...but I am being good and actually making myself include them in the gifts for my friends! ...I will admit that I peek in them first...which might make it even harder to give them away because I see recipes that I want to try! lol. I think that I might have a problem! haha! Am I alone, or is anyone else out there that is a recipe/cookbook fanatic?


We actually are not going to make it to Casey's wedding ( I was sad about that), which is this Friday. It is down south of Atlanta, so quite a drive from where we live, and we have another wedding on Saturday, that we had already RSVP'd for and the Bride is staying at our house...so, we thought that we probably should be in town. She gets here tomorrow...hopefully not before I have time to clean my house!!!

No comments: