Thursday, April 9, 2009

finally finished!

Zack and I have three weddings that we have been invited to. One this weekend and 2 next weekend. So, I had asked last week for ideas for budget friendly ideas for wedding gifts. I sort of took my friend Andrea's suggestion. I didn't have time to sort through cookbooks and type up a bunch of recipes for my friend, but I did buy a cookbook and then I made a personalized apron to go with it. I don't really know the bride that well (Zack and I are good friends with the groom) since they live in Nevada. So, I am hoping that she will like it. I think that it turned out cute...and if my name was Karen, I might be tempted to keep it! :)


I decided that I would make one for each of the brides of the weddings that we have been invited to this month. They are all cut out, but this is the only one that I was able to get finished (thank goodness since we are leaving for the wedding tomorrow morning!!!)...I need to finish the others next week. Hopefully I will get them done in time. Thank you Andrea and Sandra for your suggestions! They were greatly appreciated!!

1 comment:

andreabrosto said...

Oh that is SUPER DUPER cute!! You need to put all these new things you've made on your other blog! She is going to love it! Great cheap idea! Wait, are you going to Nevada? Wow!