Friday, April 17, 2009

They are done!!!

My friend Christy and I are throwing a baby shower for our friend Pam whose little one is due in about a month! I have been working on the invitations for a several weeks now...other things kept coming up that had me pushing these little invitations to the back burner....but, with the date of the shower looming ahead of me, I finally made myself sit down and finish them! I think that they turned out really cute.

Cliff and Pam are not going to find out what they are having...So, it made things a little more difficult, but they are using brown, blue, green, and white/off white in the bedding fabric. So, I had a color scheme to work with. This is what I came up with!

Now I just have to figure out the menu and decorations for the actual shower...any suggestions?

No comments: