Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Annie has arrived!!

This morning, at about 2:30 a.m. I got a text from my friend Julia and her husband. They have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of their precious daughter Annie. Annie was delivered via c-section at about 2:00 a.m. this morning. She weighed 8 pounds and 10 ounces....Julia is not even 5 feet tall. I have NO idea where all that baby could have been! :) But, she is here and she is already a blessing to her parents! I cannot wait to see some pictures of this beautiful little one!

Julia and I went to PA school together. She and her husband live in Texas now...so, we don't ever get to see them, but they are still such dear friends! I am so excited for them as they begin this new chapter in their lives!! What an amazing blessing from God! God is awesome and He is worthy of our praise!

***Update!***

She is too cute! Thought that I would share a pictures of little "Texas Annie"!!!

1 comment:

R Huston said...

What has happened to you?? No posts in 5 days...I think that's a record. I hope yall had a good weekend!