Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A cooking flop..yes, I do have them!


Yesterday, as usual, I tried a new recipe. It has been pretty cold here lately and I decided to make a comfort food. I found a recipe called Best Chicken n' Biscuits. Sounds good huh? It did not turn out at all like I thought that it would. It was more like a soup than a thick gravy to pour over some biscuits and while the recipe said 6 servings, it made enough for probably 12. It tasted pretty good, but I do not think that I will make this recipe again. Hopefully, I will get an opportunity for recipe redemption this week, but I'm not sure how much cooking I am going to be able to do. Zack had a meeting come up on Thursday night and then we are going to his parents house this weekend to celebrate his brother's birthday...and we have SO many leftovers from last week that I'm not sure if I will get the opportunity to cook again this week...we shall see...

No comments: