I have wanted to do a Woman's Bible study for a long time, but it always seemed like the really good or pertinent ones were held during the day at times that, due to work, I could not attend. Since being unemployed, I have been able to attend a wonderful Woman's Bible Study at my church on Tuesday mornings. I am doing my 2nd ever Beth Moore Bible study...and I love it! We are doing her study "Esther: It's tough being a woman", and it is wonderful! All of the lessons that she is teaching out of Esther hit home. I have been learning a lot about Esther, but I have also been challenged with lessons about myself! I am so thankful for the opportunity to do this Bible Study, and for the many wonderful women that I have the chance to get to know through it...that I probably would not have met otherwise! God has an amazing knack for presenting you with exactly what you need to hear/learn at exactly the time that you need it...maybe not the time you want it, but the time that you need it! God is amazing!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Women's Bible Study
I have wanted to do a Woman's Bible study for a long time, but it always seemed like the really good or pertinent ones were held during the day at times that, due to work, I could not attend. Since being unemployed, I have been able to attend a wonderful Woman's Bible Study at my church on Tuesday mornings. I am doing my 2nd ever Beth Moore Bible study...and I love it! We are doing her study "Esther: It's tough being a woman", and it is wonderful! All of the lessons that she is teaching out of Esther hit home. I have been learning a lot about Esther, but I have also been challenged with lessons about myself! I am so thankful for the opportunity to do this Bible Study, and for the many wonderful women that I have the chance to get to know through it...that I probably would not have met otherwise! God has an amazing knack for presenting you with exactly what you need to hear/learn at exactly the time that you need it...maybe not the time you want it, but the time that you need it! God is amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment