No, people, I do not think that I see little green men walking around or that I see flying saucers careening through our back yard...take a deep breath, calm down, and put that phone, the one that you had picked up to call the people in white lab coats, back down. UFO is a term... incidentally, I am still not sure exactly what it means... that is frequently used on a lot of the sewing websites that I frequent. It is used when someone is talking about sewing projects that they have not yet finished. Well, I have had a few of these lying around for a while now...and I decided to finish a few of them over the last couple days. I made a little yoke neck dress, 2 pairs of ruffle pants, 2 bubbles, and worked on another pair of pants. I plan to finish the last details on them this weekend. I do realize that some of them are a little late in coming...but there is always next year, right. Now, all that I need is some white fabric so that I can finish off a few more things on my UFO pile. I think that my problem is that I keep finding other projects to do that seem more interesting than the ones that I have already started....or, I just run out of time before a holiday comes...oh well...at least I whittled the pile down a little this week.
These are little polka dot pants that I had cut out a while ago and just never finished.
These are a pair of Christmas Pants that I didn't get finished before Christmas...next year!
This was a little yoke neck dress that I had never finished because I needed to cut out bias for the arm holes and just never seemed to get around to it...I cannot decide if I want to add something else to this dress or not...
These are little bubbles that I have almost finished for my friend Andy...they just need buttons and snap tape and they will be done...and I have another one in green that I have cut out, but cannot complete until I have some fabric to line it with...Hope that this is what you were wanting Andy...
Tonight Zack and I had Apple Onion Pork Chops, Salad, Garlic Cheese Mashed Potatoes, and Brussel Sprouts...well, I had brussel sprouts...Zack was brave and ate 2...haha! We are working hard to increase the list of veggies that he will eat...He's deffinately getting better.

I had never tried this recipe for pork chops before, but they were pretty good, very moist. Zack really liked them...which is always a plus...although, honestly, he is not hard to please...I am usually the bigger food critic...unless it is vegetables....but, again, we are working on that.
2 comments:
MMMMMMMM I want you to cook for me!
And, when we have kids, will you make me stuff? I will pay you!
Love the bubbles Paula! Can't wait to put Luke in them!
Post a Comment