My friend Jessica, from PA school, and her husband have been patiently waiting for their little boy, Steven, to arrive. He FINALLY decided that it was time to come on the 24th...4 days late! Poor Jessica had been having a lot of back pain and difficulty walking near the end of her pregnancy...so she was ready for him to come in more ways than one! He was born around 4:30 and was almost 9 pounds!!! She sent some pictures and he is super cute...and they love him so much already! I hope that I will get to meet him sometime soon!
I am loving all of these babies! I cannot wait to see who they will all grow up to be and how God will mold them and use them! God is amazing and each of these precious little ones is a beautiful gift from Him! I know that my friends feel so blessed to have been chosen to be the mommy's and daddy's of their little ones...It is a huge responsibility... but what an amazing blessing! I know that all of my friends are going to be AWESOME parents who strive to teach their children to love God and to walk in His ways! I am excited to see how God uses them as parents in mighty ways in this new stage of their lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment