Tonight, Zack and I got a text from our friend Hector saying that he and Christy were at the hospital and that Cohen was on his way!!! We are so excited for their little blessing to finally get here! I know that they are ready to meet him! We have been getting periodic updates, but still no Cohen! I am hoping that he makes his appearance before Midnight so that he will have the claim to fame of having been born on my Mother's birthday! I cannot think of a more wonderful person for him to share his birthday with, but then, I might be a little bias! :)
Update from the 25th!
Cohen is here! I haven't gotten all of the details yet, but he arrived on the 24th. He was 7 pounds and 14 ounces with a head full of black hair! :) Hopefully, we will be able to meet the little cutie later today!!! :) We want to let Hector and Christy get a little rest before we go barging into their hospital room to see them and their little one!
*** It is official! He is a little doll! ***
I had the honor of meeting (and holding) little Cohen for the first time this afternoon...He is SOOOO sweet. He has his Mother's good looks and his Father's quick wit!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment