Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tentative Menu For January Week 4

I usually cook 2 - 3 times a week and then Zack and I eat the left overs for the rest of the week. Sometimes I don't get to all of the meals planed...and occasionally I will add something as the week goes on.

Here is my tentative menu for this week. I will try to update it with comments and pictures as the week goes on.

  1. Hashbrown Casserole and Pumpkin Bread (no picture, older recipes) - made for Esther Bible Study Group
  2. Chevre Stuffed Chicken with Apricot Glaze - we had this last night and I was pleased with it. It was kinda work intensive, but it had good flavor.
  3. Baked Apple French Toast- Made for Zack's office
  4. Skillet Pasta Florentine - This was simple and was good...but makes more than we could eat in one or 2 sittings...lots of leftovers
  5. Zesty Marinated Pork Chops - I made this today for Zack, my mom and I after church. It turned out really well and Zack loved it.
  6. Roasted Veggie Orzo

No comments: