I have been on a breakfast kick this week. Which, much to Zack's chagrin (it is his favorite meal of the day) is unusual. I had signed up to bring breakfast (along with another lady) to our Women's Bible Study on Tuesday. We are studying Esther. So far it has been really good. Anyway, I made Hash brown Casserole and Pumpkin bread to take along. Then, I had gotten ingredients to try out a new french toast recipe this week, because we were supposed to have company coming to stay on Wednesday night. Our company ended up not being able to come. So, I decided to make this french toast for Zack to take to work this morning. It is Baked Apple French Toast and it was really good!!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Breakfast for the paperbackswap.com crew
I have been on a breakfast kick this week. Which, much to Zack's chagrin (it is his favorite meal of the day) is unusual. I had signed up to bring breakfast (along with another lady) to our Women's Bible Study on Tuesday. We are studying Esther. So far it has been really good. Anyway, I made Hash brown Casserole and Pumpkin bread to take along. Then, I had gotten ingredients to try out a new french toast recipe this week, because we were supposed to have company coming to stay on Wednesday night. Our company ended up not being able to come. So, I decided to make this french toast for Zack to take to work this morning. It is Baked Apple French Toast and it was really good!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can you send me your hashbrown casserole recipe too? I love it!
Post a Comment