Thursday, July 23, 2009

Preparations for the weekend.


What do ribbon, paint, modeling foam, sharpies, and burlap have in common? Hopefully the start of a fun filled weekend.

This weekend, Zack and I and some of the Rage Alumni are getting together up in the mountains for weekend filled with friends and fun.

...hopefully it will all turn out well... Skye and I were supposed to plan the weekend, but she has been out of the country for a week or 2 and just got back into the country yesterday, and I haven't exactly been the best about getting things planed on my own (I had a few other things on my mind!)

So, needless to say not much had been done. That is our first and biggest problem...and why I have been running around town today trying to get things accomplished to prepare for the weekend.

The second problem is that we don't really know who is going to come. It might just be the Deaton's, Skye, and Zack and I...or it might be up to 14 or so people...but, no matter what, I am certain that we will have a lot of fun this weekend!

...Skye is supposed to come over tonight. So, hopefully, we will get everything done that we need to! Keep your fingers crossed for me! :)

1 comment:

R Huston said...

Have fun at the cabin!! Maybe we'll see you next next weekend!