Sunday, July 12, 2009

and then they were three...


Today was S and A's third birthday party!

Where does the time go? It is so hard to believe that they could possibly already be three years old! I can still remember holding S when she was only a few weeks old! It has been so fun to watch her grow! She has gotten so much personality. I haven't known A as long, but I love her so much too!! They are precious little girls!

Caren and Forrest had their joint birthday party at a children's discovery museum...what a fun idea! Zack and I ...of course...were late. We got there about 30 minutes late, but we were still able to hang out and play with all of the kids at the museum. I think that Zack had just as much fun playing in the exhibits as the kids did! ha!
check out the earrings.
and the purse and high heels! :) lol!!


After cake, ice cream, and a fun time in the museum, we went with Caren and Forrest and watched their kids play in some fountains nearby the museum. The had such a good time! What a big day for them. I know that they were exhausted from all of the excitement of the day, but they should have fun memories of their third birthday!

Zack and I later met up with John and his wife Deb and some of their friends. I had never really gotten to meet Deb before, although I remember seeing her around campus back when we were all in college. She was super sweet. Their friends were really nice too.


We went to an Imax Movie African Adventure and to dinner at a really good Italian place. We had a GREAT day, but we didn't end up getting home until really late!

No comments: