I had some trouble trying to take pictures of myself! :) ha!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Long overdue!
I FINALLY after WAY too long, made myself go and get my hair cut. It had gotten to the point where it was tying itself into knots...literally! Every time I would comb my fingers through my hair, I would end up pulling out clumps of it in the process of trying to work out a knot that had formed...it was getting to the point where my hair was a mangled tangled mess most of the time...it was unmanageable. So, today, I went and got all of the dead ends cut off! Yay!! I am still adjusting to the change in length....it feels SOOOO short and to the style, but I think that the girl did a good job!
I had some trouble trying to take pictures of myself! :) ha!

I had some trouble trying to take pictures of myself! :) ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very cute! I love the self portraits!!
Love the cut. Missed you at the shower!~
Your hair looks good. Can't wait to see it in person!! Just a tip for next time. If you hold the camera backwards in front of a mirror you can see the screen in the mirror and no one else can tell you used the mirror.
Post a Comment