One of Zack's coworkers is staying with us for a few days. He lives in NC but has been down here in Georgia for some business meetings that Zack's company has been having. He and Zack drove home from ATL yesterday and we went out to dinner when they got home. (thank goodness, I really wasn't feeling like cooking after Monday's cooking marathon.)
Then, today, John made us breakfast (that was a new one for me...a guest making me breakfast in my own home...well, I should say he made breakfast for Zack. I wasn't really hungry this am. So, I didn't eat. He made eggs and toast. It smelled and looked delicious.
Zack and John came home for lunch today. So I got visit with them a little in the middle of the day.
Then, I was going to make honey glazed lamb chops for dinner. Zack and John got home while I was in the process of making dinner and they decided that they wanted to go biking...so it was a good thing that I hadn't started cooking everything. I put dinner on hold while they went biking. That was fine, but it meant that we had a REALLY late dinner. I ended up substituting pork for the lamb (just couldn't find nice lamb chops in the store. So, we had Honey glazed pork chops, corn on the cob, baked potatoes, fruit salad and tossed salad for dinner tonight. I should have taken a picture for you, but I forgot....it was so late when we ate. The honey glazed pork was really good. Zack and John both liked it.
So, things are a little crazy around here...sure wouldn't mind if you could send up some prayers on my behalf! Things are busy and crazy...and no signs of calming down anytime soon!
1 comment:
Of course I am praying for you. Love you a lot. Are you coming om the 19th?
Post a Comment