Yesterday, I got an email from my friend Cami saying that she was coming to town for work today and she asked if she could crash at our house for the night. I was SO excited to hear from her. It has been several years since I have gotten to see her. We were pretty good friends in College...we both worked with the Cross Country Team and we were neighbors my senior year...not to mention that she helped/supported me through a really nasty breakup! Love this girl, but hardly ever get to see her! So, of course, I said she could come stay at the puddle. I could not wait to see her and catch up on all of the things happening in her life in the years between when I last saw her and now! She got here at about 4:30 or 5 tonight and I had the best time chit chatting and catching up with her... It is always such a blessing to catch up with old friends.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
A blast from the past!
Yesterday, I got an email from my friend Cami saying that she was coming to town for work today and she asked if she could crash at our house for the night. I was SO excited to hear from her. It has been several years since I have gotten to see her. We were pretty good friends in College...we both worked with the Cross Country Team and we were neighbors my senior year...not to mention that she helped/supported me through a really nasty breakup! Love this girl, but hardly ever get to see her! So, of course, I said she could come stay at the puddle. I could not wait to see her and catch up on all of the things happening in her life in the years between when I last saw her and now! She got here at about 4:30 or 5 tonight and I had the best time chit chatting and catching up with her... It is always such a blessing to catch up with old friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment