Zack got this in the mail today. It is part of his birthday present to himself. ha! Anyway, we had to try out all of the games on it tonight. It was SOOO fun. I have to say that the sword fighting is probably my favorite, but they were all really fun...the most amazing and fun thing about it is that I have actually been able to beat Zack at one or two of the games...I know, unheard of! Anyway, if any of you have Wii's and you were wondering if Wii Sports Resort was any fun...I just want to let you know that it is!!! I usually don't really like to play video games, but this one was so fun that I couldn't stop playing...and my arm is going to be REALLY sore tomorrow from flinging that remote around! :)
Friday, July 31, 2009
A kid again
Zack got this in the mail today. It is part of his birthday present to himself. ha! Anyway, we had to try out all of the games on it tonight. It was SOOO fun. I have to say that the sword fighting is probably my favorite, but they were all really fun...the most amazing and fun thing about it is that I have actually been able to beat Zack at one or two of the games...I know, unheard of! Anyway, if any of you have Wii's and you were wondering if Wii Sports Resort was any fun...I just want to let you know that it is!!! I usually don't really like to play video games, but this one was so fun that I couldn't stop playing...and my arm is going to be REALLY sore tomorrow from flinging that remote around! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, I might have to tell Cory about this one! We have the other one, maybe wii fit or something like that. And it is lots of fun--and I can actually beat Cory in a few things too! Of course I have to rub that in, and he gets so frustrated!!
I want to see pics of you and Zach playing it!!
Post a Comment