
This week has been no different from the last couple as far as me finding it difficult to find the time/energy to make dinner in the evenings. I just get home and feel like sitting down for a little while and relaxing...making dinner just isn't that high on the priority list unfortunately. This past Thursday, I actually got home close to on time. So, I decided to make dinner for Zack and I. I have had this recipe sitting in the wings just dying to be tried...and I just haven't gotten around to it. So, last night it had it's time to shine. I made onion Dijon pork chops, cabbage (which Zack WILL NOT eat, but that I sometimes crave because it reminds me of my childhood), and baked potatoes. The pork was really good. It had a good balance between sweet and savory and both Zack and I enjoyed it...although these days it is hard to know if we "really" like the recipe or if it is just such a welcome change from cereal, sandwiches, or frozen/fast food meals.
No comments:
Post a Comment