This weekend, Zack's little brother Matt came for a visit. We always enjoy getting to spend time with family. So, we were really excited about Matt coming for a visit. I unfortunately, due to my back problems from earlier in the week couldn't go out and do much of the physical activity, but I enjoyed getting to play games with Zack and Matt and watching Zack get to spend time with his brother.
Matt got to our house at about 5:30 Friday night. He and Zack went for about an hour mountian bike ride while I stayed home and prepped for dinner. We had peppered pork chops backed potatoes, corn, and salad. All foods (well except for the salad) that I knew that Matt would willingly eat. After dinner, we played a game of settlers which Matt won. Then we went to bed.
Saturday, Zack and Matt went and played frisbee golf, and then went for a long mountian bike ride. They got home in time for Pizza with Karmen and Jay at our house. We had fun catching up with them and playing Wii games. After dinner and a few Wii games, Jay and Karmen went home and We popped Gladiator in the DVD player since Matt had never seen it. Zack and I were going in and out of consciousness throughout the movie, but I think that I managed to see most of it.
Sunday we went to Church and then Zack and Matt went to play ultimate frisbee while I headed to the Gold Rush Festival with Skye. It was a fun weekend and when I got home Zack said. I really enjoyed Matt being here this weekend...hope that Matt had a good time too...I know that all of the time that Zack gets to spend with his family is very meaningful to him...Hope that we find many occasions to spend time with them in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment