Monday, October 26, 2009

Sunday dinner


Poor Zack got a little spoiled with me being home all of the time. I have been WOEFULLY failing at my duties as a wife over the last few weeks. I have not really "felt" like cooking. I get home and I am just...well, tired! So, I was feeling bad about neglecting my husband and making him eat leftovers or fast food for all of his meals. So, I MADE myself make dinner Sunday night. I made Lemony spinach chicken, chipolte sweet potatoes, and corn. The sweet potatoes were spicy, but I kinda liked them. The chicken was a little blander than I had anticipated, but I think that Zack liked them both....probably because it was his first home cooked meal in a while! :) I am hoping that as time goes on that I will find a good routine for Zack and I and getting household things done...like cooking and cleaning. ...hopefully, for Zack's sake, I will get it figured out sometime soon!!

No comments: