There was a fall craft festival this weekend at a park near our house. I got to go to this one other year, and really enjoyed it. So, when it rolled around this year and I was going to be stuck home because Zack was working in ATL all day, I decided that I would go to it. My friend Christy wanted to go and she called and asked if I wanted to go with her. So, we headed out to the craft fair at about 1:00 on Saturday. It was a little colder than I had anticipated, or I would have worn a coat...but the cooler weather gave me an excuse to get to hold little C! We ended up meeting Pam and little Tappen while we were there and we had a great time strolling through the booths and seeing all of the neat things that people were selling....maybe one day I will be brave enough to set up a booth...maybe...



No comments:
Post a Comment