Over the last few weeks, everyone at work has been so kind to me...but the other providers and the girls that work with Dr. D and I have been especially sweet. So, I wanted to make a little something to thank them for all of their kindness. I decided that since today was our work Halloween lunch that I would make something fall inspired. I decided to make them each a little loaf of pumpkin bread. I went to Walmart and got little loaf pans and then, once baked, I placed them into their own little bags and closed them with a pretty piece of paper and a ribbon to make them look extra festive! I think that everyone liked them...now lets cross our fingers that the bread turned out tasting good...I have not ever made mini loaves of bread before, and I was worried that they might not have cooked through...even though I checked them with tooth picks repeatedly...
Friday, October 30, 2009
a little something festive
Over the last few weeks, everyone at work has been so kind to me...but the other providers and the girls that work with Dr. D and I have been especially sweet. So, I wanted to make a little something to thank them for all of their kindness. I decided that since today was our work Halloween lunch that I would make something fall inspired. I decided to make them each a little loaf of pumpkin bread. I went to Walmart and got little loaf pans and then, once baked, I placed them into their own little bags and closed them with a pretty piece of paper and a ribbon to make them look extra festive! I think that everyone liked them...now lets cross our fingers that the bread turned out tasting good...I have not ever made mini loaves of bread before, and I was worried that they might not have cooked through...even though I checked them with tooth picks repeatedly...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment