Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thursday night dinner at the puddle


I have been trying to make myself continue to try new recipes despite the new demands on my time...It was one of my goals for the year to try at least 52 (1 new recipe a week) this year. I would hate to mess it up so close to the end of the year. So, tonight, when Zack got home, I had him grill up a pork tenderloin so that we could try out a recipe for Chipotle BBQ Pork Sandwiches.

Zack really liked these sandwiches and he thought that they tasted like his favorite BBQ sandwich at our favorite local BBQ place. I thought that they were really good, but SPICY!! :) We paired them with some leftover sweet potatoes and added some corn. Hopefully as a I get more comfortable at work I will feel like I have more time to do things around the house, like cooking, sewing, and keeping it clean.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! That looks gooooood! Do you mean to say that Zack ate that slaw???
Mama Sandy