I had a friend that had a baby several months ago and I have just now gotten around to getting his gift done! I really hope that he will still be little enough to fit in it! I am hoping to get it in the mail either tomorrow or Monday. I made him a little bubble with a crab on it. I thought that it was nice and summery looking.
We also had another friend from PA school that had a baby girl! I have been trying to decide what to make her. I think that I am going to send her one of these little skirts. I plan to applique the baby's first initial onto a onesie to go with it. I made 2 little skirts that are 6 mo size and I have almost finished another that is a size 2.
We also had our first ever "family" night tonight at our friend Caren and Forrest's house. She and I planned the event a week or 2 ago, but I have been so crazy trying to get other things done, that I wasn't too much of a help beyond the planning stages. I did make bean bags for it and brought ingredients to make funnel cake...which Forrest had already mixed up batter for. (more on that night later)
I feel like I had a pretty productive day today.
Tomorrow will be a really busy day since we have a baby shower and a wedding to go to!
1 comment:
Wait, what are those beanbags for? You are so funny! I LOVE the little crab outfit! Too cute!
Post a Comment