Monday, May 18, 2009

Meeting Luke for the first time!


I finally got to meet my friend Andrea's little boy Luke and what does he do...he greets me by pooping all over the front of my shirt! ha ha! (It was not the first time one of my friend's babies has pooped on me!) What can I say, he loves his Aunt Paula! Thankfully, I had another shirt on under my shirt and could take off the poop soiled top layer. (Don't worry Andy, the shirt washed beautifully and there is no evidence of Luke left on it! :) lol)

Luke is SO super cute and I just love him! He has a sweet little smile and he loves the food network! I think that he might end up being a little chef...We all got a chance to hold him and eww and aww over him. Although, Zack did confess to me later that he was worried that Luke was going to poop on him too! haha! Boys!
Andrea looks great and she is such a good mommy. It was so fun to get to see her and her little man! Hopefully it will not be too long before we get to see them again!

No comments: