
Tonight Zack and I watched the movie "Marley and Me". I have to tell you that it was SOOOO refreshing to watch a movie about marriage where the characters actually work through the struggles without turning to drinking, cheating, or running to try to solve their problems. The movie was really good...although no one told me that it was going to be reminiscent of a "where the red fern grows" or "old Yeller" ...AKA a little bit sad...still, it was really good and I would definitely recommend it to you if you have not yet seen it!
Today after church, we were able to have lunch with several of the couples in our small group. That is always a lot of fun. ...and shortly after we got home, my friend Skye came over and we brainstormed about fun things to do this summer and ways to help her raise money for a mission trip to Moracco in July. We also, at Skye's suggestion, watched several "really real shows" by family force 5...I have to tell you...those guys are really silly!
I hope that y'all had GREAT weekends!
No comments:
Post a Comment