Friday, May 29, 2009

fun times with friends

Tonight, Zack and I went over to Christy and Hector's house to hang out with friends and play games! We had a GREAT time! I am so glad that it worked out for most everyone to come!

Pam and Cliff even came...one of their first outings with little Tappan! He is SOOOOO cute and SOOOO sweet! He just cooed and smiled and grunted most of the night! It was the first time that we had gotten to meet the little guy, since we were out of town when he was born! I was thrilled that I got the opportunity to hold him! I cannot decide whether he looks more like his mom or dad...he really is a good mix between the two of them.


Amanda and Matt also got to come. It was so nice to get to spend some time with them. Zack and I feel a little out of touch with everyone because we missed 3 weeks of small group. Two for our trip to Iowa and one for memorial day.

Christy made some DELICIOUS strawberry shortcakes and spinach and artichoke dip! I brought an ice cream pretzel cake. ...so there was not shortage of good food.

We played the game pop 5 which is by the makers of cranium. It was a lot of fun and we got a lot of laughs out of it...even if the guys did win (cheat). It was really down to the wire at the end.

It was a night full of fun and fellowship!

1 comment: