Thursday, May 28, 2009


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACK!!
I Love you!


Today is Zack's birthday! I always have the hardest time thinking of things to do/get for Zack as gifts, and this year was no different. I started out by making him breakfast. I made blueberry pancakes and bacon. Breakfast is his favorite meal, but I rarely make him breakfast because...well, I am NOT what you would call a morning person! The rest of the day was kinda shot, because I could not focus on his birthday with the dental visit looming before me...and then there was the need for emotional recovery time!! I did make him chicken burritos for dinner (one of Zack's favorite meals), and I gave him a hydration pack thing for his birthday that he can use hiking, biking, etc. I think that he liked it. We are planning to celebrate his big day with friends tomorrow night. So, we are looking forward to that!

No comments: